|Category:||Appetizers and Snacks|
|2 ripe bananas separated|
|2 cups vanilla or honey Greek yogurt|
|2 tbsp honey|
|2 tbsp peanut butter|
|2 tbsp mini chocolate chips (optional)|
Yogurt Bark Directions
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. You can use a 9x9 or 9x13 baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mash one banana. Add in the yogurt and honey and stir until combined.
- Pour the yogurt mixture onto the baking sheet and spread with a knife or spatula until you have a smooth layer.
- Slice the remaining banana and place it on top of the yogurt.
- Microwave peanut butter for 30 seconds. Drizzle the peanut butter onto the yogurt and sprinkle on the mini chocolate chips. If your peanut butter is too thick reheat in 20-second increments.
- Place the baking sheet in the freezer for at least 5 hours. Remove and cut into pieces. Make 4-6 servings.